Fiona and Sue are both nurses who chose to become celebrants.
We undertook the required training in 2016 to become members of the Fellowship of Professional Celebrants.
We both feel that this is our happy job, and we love to meet new people and help them celebrate their day in whatever way they desire!
Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others!
We both live in Middlesbrough and we are willing to travel further afield for your ceremony. We have often travelled to York, the Lakes or further north. We will meet with you and help to guide you to create your unique ceremony.
Gettting to know you and more importantly seeing your happy faces on your special day is what we enojy the most. Working together, we believe that two heads are better than one! If one of us takes ill then the other can continue alone.
We genuinely love our job and are always happy to try out new ideas and welcome your suggestions and input.
Our aim is to deliver the ceremony you want,
wherever you want it.
Please get in touch by email or Facebook, where we are happy to answer any questions you have.
Prices vary for each ceremony, please get in contact with us for more information.
We are fully insured.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your prices?
- Pricing varies depending on the ceremony, how long the ceremony is, where it's located, and how many meetings we have before the ceremony. Please get in contact and let us know what you would like planned, and then we give you a quote for your ceremony.
- How far are you willing to travel for a ceremony?
- Travelling for ceremonies held in the North England is easily done for us both. If you are planning a ceremony further afield, please get in touch, as there are no limits!
- Where can we hold the ceremony?
- This is entirely up to you! You can hold ceremonies where you see fit... if that's a church, home, back garden or village hall.
- What does the price of a cermony include? (this is a typical guide and is often altered depending on the ceremony)
- A planning meeting(s) to discuss the ceremony in depth - ideally in person, otherwise via video call or phone call.
- Drafting and editing a personal script
- Attendance at a rehearsal at your chosen venue. Or somewhere suitable.
- Delivery of the ceremony on the day itself
- A presentation copy of the script
- Travelling costs
Planning your own ceremony? We are here to help...